C² Green Solutions can assist with your interior design project in meeting all your sustainability goals.
With over 20 years of experience in the residential and commercial market we have extensive knowledge of sustainable materials, finishes and furniture, as well as local green resources, showrooms, and access to trade-only products.
Whether the project is your home or several thousand square feet of office space, our approach is the same. We believe in delivering healthy interior solutions that work for your budget, your lifestyle, or your company’s brand.
Being green is not a trendy thing, it is common sense.
We assess what is most important to you and we always deliver a practical and affordable solution.
After spending many years in the field of healthcare design, we have adopted a green path to creating healthy indoor environments that are not detrimental to the health of the building occupants. Our specialty is in healthy materials and indoor air quality.
Interior Design Services:
- Space planning
- Furniture layout
- Furniture selection and specifications – including custom furniture
- Review and comment of construction documents for sustainable features
- Cabinetry design – kitchen, bathroom, office, closets
- Interior millwork
- Selection of sustainable materials and finishes
- Color palettes
- Coordination with general contractor and various trades
- Project management
- Home & office organization and de-cluttering
- Customized green cleaning program
- Chemical content – free of Red List chemicals
- Manufacturer’s transparency
- Recycled content
- Rapidly renewable materials
- Produced locally
- Durability and ease of maintenance
- Social equity
- Life cycle assessment