C² Green Solutions provides sustainability services for the renovation and new construction of commercial projects of all sizes.
Our competence in LEED project facilitation is concentrated on the management of complex information across a range of project team members and a consistent attention to detail. We excel at thorough documentation, clarity of communication, follow-through and time management.
C² Green Solutions delivers the leadership necessary to navigate through the LEED certification process.
We have worked with clients from a wide range of industries:
- Biotech research & development
- Civic & government
- Corporate offices and facilities
- Higher education
- K-12 Schools
- Philanthropic foundations
- Real estate developers
C² Green Solutions has registered, documented, and certified over 3.5 million square feet of commercial space for leading companies and institutions in the Bay Area, including tenant improvement and new construction projects.
Services for commercial projects:
- CALgreen code analysis & compliance
- Preparation of LEED and CALgreen checklists for building permit application
- Review of project construction documents and specifications for compliance with LEED/CALgreen
- Review of Title 24 energy model documentation
- Research of materials & technologies
- LEED documentation for the purpose of certification
- Tracking of LEED credits during Design and Construction Phases
- Communication with USGBC through LEED online
- LEED team coordination and progress meetings
- Research of materials and technologies
- Savings by Design application and coordination
- Application for Green Business certification through Bay Area Green Business Program